Terms and Conditions for “Oaks Oasis Caloundra” The Gympie Times
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To go into the randomly drawn Oaks Oasis Caloundra, readers must present a ‘Oaks Oasis Caloundra’ entry form to The Gympie Times office, 44 Nash St Gympie. Entry forms will be published in The Gympie Times beginning on Tuesday May 20th, 2014 and closing at 5pm on Thursday June 12th, 2014. Contestants must have their entry form(s) in by Thursday 12th June 2014 by 5pm. By submitting entry forms, the participant has the chance to win 2 nights accommodation in a Executive Family Room at Oaks Oasis Sunshine Coast. Once the competition has expired, the winners’ entry forms will be selected at random and the winners will be asked to collect their prize.
2. Original Print
The Entry form must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
Place the Complete Entry Form in an envelope marked The Gympie Times “Oaks Oasis Caloundra” with your name, address, email address and contact phone number(s) on the back and then:
- send by pre-paid post to The Gympie Times PO Box 394 Gympie Q 4570
(so it is received before the Closure Time); or
- deliver to The Gympie Times, 44 Nash Street Gympie
Contestants may submit more than one entry.
2 nights accommodation in a Executive Family Room at Oaks Oasis Sunshine Coast.
Terms and conditions apply. Voucher number must be mentioned when booking and then presented upon arrival. Upgrades, incidentals and extra person surcharges are the responsibility of the voucher holder. Voucher is for up to 4 guests in a Executive Family Room. A credit card security bond will be required on arrival. This voucher may only be redeemed once and is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable for cash and not transferable to another property. Cancellations or amendments to booking made within 24hours of arrival may incur a forfeit of the prize. Voucher may mot be used in block out periods. Subject to availability.
4. The prize is unrestricted to age. The prize value is exclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
5. Competition duration: The competition commences on Tuesday 20th May 2014 and closes at 5pm on Thursday 12th June 2014.
6 Eligibility limitations:
The following persons are also ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition; (The Gympie Times)
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
7. Draw and notification: Random Draw at the Gympie Times – winners notified by 10am Friday 13th June 2014.
8. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required.
All other prizes to be picked up from the Gympie Times office.
Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
10. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
11. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of APN Newspapers (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement).
Promoter: APN News and Media