FORTITUDE Valley really is the suburb that never sleeps.
From dawn to dusk, and dusk til dawn, it's a hive of fun at all hours.
Here's seven reasons why you'll fall in love with the Valley, if you haven't already:
1. Laneways: Look out Melbourne, the Valley has some seriously hip laneways popping up. Check out Bakery Lane or Winn Lane for burgers, drinks and boutique shopping.
2. Free yoga: Head to Lululemon on James St every Sunday morning at 7am or 8.30am for free yoga!
3. Doughnut Time: Yes, it's a hole in the wall about the size of your wardrobe, and yes it produces the best doughnuts you'll ever taste. Head to the original window on Alfred St.
4. The Zoo: Not one with animals, but it can get as wild as one. The Zoo is a popular live music venue and always a fun time.
5. Ice-cream sandwiches: Small batch ice-cream, house-baked cookies, malted pretzel crumbs ... need we go on? Tick Mister Fitz off your to-eat list any day of the week.
6. Chinatown: This strip is buzzing with restaurants and bars and well worth a visit.
7. Bars and clubs galore: you already know this is the place to go if you're ready to party, we don't need to tell you again…
Check out another 30 things to do in Fortitude Valley and why it's bound to become one of your favourite places in Brisbane.