Which shops are open for today's public holiday?
WHILE it may be the Queen's Birthday long weekend, not everybody gets to sleep in and take the day off.
But the rest of us are in luck. Shops are open today all be it, a shorter trading day.
Are you a small business that's open today? Comment below and share your hours and location.
- Heilbronns 4 Square on Duke St is open
- Matt Taylor - DRAKES IGA open today
- Judy Watmore - Centro is open and some shops, big w,woolies,Lowes,Robins kitchen,Strandbags,Sanity and others.
- Chontell Powyer - Robins Kitchen is open 10 - 2 at central!! Pop in and say hi to Karen...
- Stephen Ollier - Great ALL DAY BREAKFASTS at the Gold Museum Cafe open Every Day
- Lisa Marshall - Gingers On Horseshoe your one stop shop!!!
- Suzii Heenan - Both bunnings and mitre 10 are open till 5
- Vicki Polley - Gympie West Store and Service Station open till 6pm today fresh bread and milk everyday! Pop in and see Jo and Shane for fast friendly service!
- Jenny Mutters - Widgee Rural Supplies is open til 3pm
- Jemma King - Woolies centro
- Shinder Pal - Brar Sunshine on Mary cafe n Royal Indian restaurent is open till 2:30 n again open for dinner 4:30 to 8:30
- Michelle Stevens - 8.30am - 5.30pm for supermarkets
- Maggie-Kay - Cairncross Gympie Amcal Max Pharmacy!