News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



48 years on, Mary St florist legacy blossoms with new branch

IN BLOOM: With Branch and Blossom, Jan Jones is following in the footsteps of almost 50 years of florist history in Mary St.

Jan Jones is embracing history with her new store.

PHOTOS: Tin Can Bay awash with seafood fun

Tin Can Bay Seafood Festival - Courtney Robertson and Danielle Lance

The Tin Can Bay Seafood Festival once more takes over town.

Runner-up focused on future-proofing businesses

RUNNERS-UP: Productivity was runner-up in the Gympie Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award. Pictured here with Mayor Mick Curran, representing sponsors Gympie Regional Council, is Jaimee Pamenter for Productivity.

Gympie business has it's finger firmly on the pulse of technology

Local Partners