A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



ECQ reveals key dates for Gympie council election

premium_icon ECQ reveals key dates for Gympie council election

It’s only two months before the region has its say – here’s what you need to...

Cow causes serious highway crash

premium_icon Cow causes serious highway crash

A woman has been injured when her car collided with a cow in Gympie’s western...

Man allegedly punched in face after botched break and enter

premium_icon Man allegedly punched in face after botched break and enter

A man was allegedly punched in the face after an attempted break and enter at a...