No bake lemon slice/icing
FOR an afternoon delight that is quick to make and doesn't need to be cooked, try this no bake lemon slice/icing recipe.
Ingredients and method for base:
- 250g Crushed Ginger Nut or Arrowroot biscuits
- 1 cup Descicated Coconut
- - Put into large mixing bowl and mix together.
- 2/3 cup Condensced Sweetened Milk
- 4 Tbl Melted Butter
- 2 Lemons (rind)
- - Add to biscuit mix and combine well. Refridgerate for 1 hour.
Ingredients and method for icing:
- 1 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Softened Butter
- 2 Tbl Lemon Juice
- - Mix together and top chilled Lemon Slice, return to refridgerator and chill for 30 minutes. Cut into squares and store in a airtight container in the fridge.