Man injured in house fire after barbecue explosion

A MAN was taken to the Toowoomba Hospital with serious burns to his arms and throat after a barbecue exploded in a home at Wilsonton last night. 

Emergency services said the fire started at midnight at a residence in Barlow St, Wilsonton, after a barbeque exploded. 

The two-storey house was well involved when crews arrived on scene. 

All persons were accounted for and only the top floor was damaged. 

The fire is still under investigation. 



Headless body murder accused ‘happy’ after man dismembered

Headless body murder accused ‘happy’ after man dismembered

LINDY Williams claimed ‘violent partner’ had gone overseas and she was getting a...

UPDATE: Tragedy as man dies in Tin Can Bay Rd crash

UPDATE: Tragedy as man dies in Tin Can Bay Rd crash

Emergency workers rush to two serious crashes in the Gympie region

40 years of painting brings Ken full circle

40 years of painting brings Ken full circle

Internationally acclaimed Gympie artist Ken Gailer opens exhibition

Local Partners