Man in hospital after electrocution

A man has been rushed to hospital after being electrocuted on the roof of a North Queensland property.

A spokeswoman for the Queensland Ambulance Service said they were called to a private address in Bowen just after 1pm.

When they arrived at the property on Peter Delemothe Rd they located a man in his 20s who had been electrocuted on the roof.

Paramedics treated the man on scene for chest and arm injuries before he was transported to Bowen Hospital in a stable condition.

It's understood the incident may have been workplace related.

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland have been contacted for comment.

Originally published as Man in hospital after electrocution



Incredible scenes as Kmart hub opens its doors in Gympie

Premium Content Incredible scenes as Kmart hub opens its doors in Gympie

Excited shoppers converged on Goldfield’s Plaza today to explore the new K Hub...

Race to track travellers linked to ‘superspreader’

Premium Content Race to track travellers linked to ‘superspreader’

Explained: Race to track travellers linked to ‘superspreader’

Motorcyclist rushed to hospital after crash north of Gympie

Premium Content Motorcyclist rushed to hospital after crash north of Gympie

The incident happened on Gaunt Rd at about 4.33pm.