Man hurt in late night crash south of Gympie
A MAN has spent the night in Gympie Hospital after his car rolled over at Federal last night.
He was reportedly driving along the Old Bruce Highway just after 11pm when the crash happened.
He was taken to hospital in a stable condition.
MORE GYMPIE NEWS
- Watch live as candidates go head to head for Gympie seat
- ON CCTV: Dad steals mattress, clothes from Vinnies
- ‘COVID a chance for us to straighten our priorities’
- ‘I don’t believe in hitting women … they’re weak’
- 7th candidate steps into ring to fight for Gympie state seat
- ‘Some people will never be happy with development’