POLICE say they have a noticed a drop in burglaries as the taskforce charged with cracking down on south-east Queensland property crime makes more arrests.
Task Force Perpetual has charged 57 people on 362 charges since the crackdown began on April 9 in response to rising crime since December.
Acting Chief Superintendent Darryl Johnson said officers from five regions had been investigating 190 burglary, break-ins, stolen cars, stealing, armed robbery and evade police offences.
The State Crime Operations Command detective said the team had delivered "positive results".
"But what is more encouraging is the drop in crimes of this nature reported to police in recent weeks," he said.
"This is a great result. State Crime Operations Command's Property Crime Group will continue to coordinate investigations and will focus on apprehending outstanding offenders."
The 10 most recent arrests involved mostly teens aged 16 to 19 but there were also two 29 year olds and a 30 year old.