Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.
Queensland Ambulance Service was called to an Agnes Water residence this morning to assist a woman who reported getting battery acid in her eyes.

Battery acid scare for woman at Agnes Water

A WOMAN required medical assistance this morning after she reported getting battery acid in her eyes at Agnes Water.

Queensland Ambulance Service officers were called to a residence about 8.15am.

A QAS spokesman said nothing had exploded but the woman in her 20s was concerned that she had wiped battery acid in her eyes.

She was taken to a local GP for further treatment.



PHOTOS: Pictures reveal lucky escape for caravan driver

Premium Content PHOTOS: Pictures reveal lucky escape for caravan driver

A man in his 50s was lucky to escape this mess with only minor injuries after a...

SHOCK: Council confirms fish kill discovery at Lake Alford

Premium Content SHOCK: Council confirms fish kill discovery at Lake Alford

Gympie Regional Council confirmed this morning it had received “multiple calls”...

One in hospital after motorbike crash in heart of Gympie

Premium Content One in hospital after motorbike crash in heart of Gympie

Paramedics were dispatched to the scene at about 10.38am.