11 jobs going in Gympie now
PLEASE NOTE: The following jobs were listed in the past seven days and still current at time of publication:
1. Roadworks, HB Group
LOOKING for highly skilled and motivated civil construction operators for works in Gympie & Kin Kin commencing ASAP. Must have MR or above license. Dozer, Loader, Bobcat High risk license. White card.
One month work.
2. Store Manager, Woolworths Gympie
RESPONSIBLE for up to 350 team members and a multimillion dollar business, you'll lead from the front to create an exceptional retail experience.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Genuine passion for food & shopping
- Customer first mentality
- Love of teamwork and growing with others
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Willing to work and reliable
3. Physiotherapist, Gympie
Full Time job
WE are currently recruiting for a physiotherapist to provide quality clinical services to aged care residents in Gympie.
These permanent, full/part-time hour positions will require you to manage and evaluate the general physiotherapy program to residents in our modern and progressive aged care facilities.
4. Casual Café All-rounder in Gympie
A CAFE in Gympie is seeking a casual Café All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team.
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Café All-rounder
- APPLY HERE
5. Registered Nurse (Casual), St Vincent's Care Services
Part Time job
AN EXCITING opportunity currently exists for registered nurses to join the casual pool at our Gympie facility.
Successful applicants will share a genuine desire to care and assist residents with a strong focus on person centred care.
6. Planning Coordinator - Compliance
WORKPAC are currently seeking an experienced planning coordinator with development compliance experience for an immediate start within the Gympie area.
This position will be for three months in duration with a Monday to Friday Roster - 40 hour working week.
7. Disability Support Worker, Winston House
WE REQUIRE a worker experienced in working in supported accommodation and who is available for morning, evening and sleepover shifts.
The role involves assisting residents to develop independence and life skills, implementing positive behaviour support plans, shift reporting, assisting with personal appointments and medication.
8. Financial planner, AMP Services
Full Time job
AWARD winning practice looking for a qualified, energetic and motivated financial planner to join the Gympie team.
The successful applicant must be client focused and have a willingness to help and support clients in achieving their goals and objectives and enjoy working in a team environment while also be a self-starting and motivated autonomous worker.
9. Experienced AIN's & Student RN's, Gympie
RNS are the preferred agency for public and private Hospitals, and a wide range of aged care facilities in the Gympie area. To meet current demand we are seeking Nursing Assistant's/ AINs.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- AIN / NAs - must have a Certificate III in Aged Care and a minimum of 12 months post-grad AIN experience to work as an agency AIN / NA.
- Student RNs - must be at least a 2nd year student and have completed at least two placements(preferably both hospital & aged) to work as an agency AIN / NA.
10. VR General Practitioner, Gympie
AN established medical center is seeking a reliable and passionate GP to join their team of General Practitioners and co-nurses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a General Practitioner seeking to make a difference.
Medical Centre offers innovative, client-focused care through our extensive range of health services which include general practice as well as allied health and specialist healthcare.
11. Administration officer, Nolan Meats Gympie
THIS innovative company who employs in excess of 400 employees, is seeking applications from keen, motivated individuals looking for a career opportunity in our Administration Team.
The ideal candidate/s may have:
- Skills in any administrative discipline
- Efficient computer skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office