Find something curious…
Enjoy the peace and quiet, sea breezes and stunning views to Double Island Point from this large, multi-level beach house, within 10 minutes’ walk to the patrolled surf beach and main street.
This massive, sprawling home is ideal for your regular family holidays yet additionally offers an opportunity as a high yielding holiday rental due to its size, location and layout.
There are five bedrooms in total and the master includes its own living room which could be easily converted into a sixth bedroom, for those wanting more accommodation for family requirements, or to maximise holiday returns.
Level three (Top floor) features:
* Master bedroom with deck and water views
* Parents retreat with deck access and water views
* Single bedroom
* Bathroom with shower
Level two (Middle level) features:
* Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, with water views
* Two x bedrooms
* Bathroom with bath and separate shower
Level one features:
* Lounge area with ceiling fans
* Bedroom with shower ensuite
* Self-contained kitchen with oven
* Laundry area
* Double lock up garage with storage space
* Brush box timber floors throughout
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Large full-length decks on all levels
* Open yard backing onto a natural reserve
* Short, downhill walk to town via stairs
* Boat parking, off street
* Double garage
This huge, beach side home has room for the whole family as well as a back yard large enough for a game of footy or cricket. The 693m2 block borders council bushland at the rear, which is partly cleared extending the lawn. The house is positioned on the block so that a vehicle can drive the perimeter or park at the rear which is perfect for boat owners.
Split over multiple levels with a separate, self-contained area on the first level, this impressive home offers water views and ocean breezes, a wonderful bushland setting and full-length decks on every level.
Property Code: 1057