Situated in the eclectic village of Cooran, on a 2023 m2* allotment, this home epitomises family living at its best. Behind the front gate you enter a private haven where inside or out the choices are endless.
The open plan design of the kitchen dining and living rooms and large windows throughout the home provide for a light and airy feel flowing seamlessly outside to the front or back decks.
The built-in surround sound speaker system, ideal for watching your favourite movies, or listening to your favourite music, key ingredients to the recipe for entertaining. Parties will take on a new dimension, day or night, when held on the expansive hardwood deck by the pool with a waterfall adding the final touch to the river stone wall and market style lighting creating a feeling of magic in the air.
The kids will be in their element playing in the timber fort, on the swings, running around the back yard, jumping in the pool or sitting by the fire pit toasting marshmallows. For Dad, the 3 bay shed not only provides shelter for your vehicles but includes a workshop that would impress the most discerning handyman.
Other features include:
- 3 bedrooms (the main with ensuite and walk in robe)
- Office or study with separate entry to front deck
- Bosch appliances in kitchen
- Fans throughout
- Good storage with additional storage available above the ceiling via access stairs
- Town water plus 5000L rainwater tank that feeds toilets and laundry and garden tap
- 3.5kw solar system
- Solar hot water system
- On site septic treatment system (brand new)
- Established gardens, orchard (with a variety of fruit trees), veggie gardens and chook run
- Fully fenced
- Close to schools, amenities, transport, and many attractions (Dingo Creek Winery, Boutique - Brewery, Noosa River, Beaches, Hinterland Trails, Festivals, the list goes on).
So many features in one neat package. The Sellers are relocating and have found their next haven. Be the envy of your friends and family, make this one your own. Call me, Karen Corbett, today to arrange your private inspection.
17 Charles Street, Cooran, Queensland, 4569, Australia