Elegance and luxury have been perfectly combined in this ultimate dual living home. Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this home sits on a huge 1170m2 block with plenty of space for a self-contained studio, teenagers retreat or separate work space (STCA).
Awash with sunlight and serenely enveloped by greenery, this impressive abode offers a flexible floor plan with multiple living spaces, ample room and a focus on chic boutique style interiors and traditional modern comforts.
Seamless indoor/outdoor living is achieved courtesy of expansive wrap around decks that overlook the stunning pool and tropical gardens.
The hub of the home is the spacious open plan living and kitchen area with high raked ceilings opening out to the enclosed balcony and outside deck… the perfect entertaining area all year round.
There are two generous sized bedrooms with stunning garden outlooks and a tastefully renovated central bathroom boasting a generous sized free-standing bath.
Downstairs is a self-contained studio with its own private entrance and access to the stunning pool area. Generating a fantastic income!
Featured in numerous design publications and fashion photo shoots, this home is the perfect blend of striking architecture and cool coastal luxury.
Wow factor, potential and convenience makes this property a unique opportunity in the Byron Shire!
• Two-story split-level residence
• Huge 1170m2 block with potential for self-contained studio (STCA)
• Stunning pool area and lush surrounding gardens
• Open plan living/dining with high raked ceilings
• Gourmet chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar
• Great opportunity purchase a ready made business with future bookings
• Central location, minutes to shopping centre and beaches
Council Rates: $2197 per year