Featuring a quality highset brick home on 1.93Ha (5 acres approx.) within minutes of Gympie. Dual living with 4 bedrooms, ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, updated kitchen with open plan living /dining area opening onto a small deck overlooking the property. Internal stairs lead down to an additional air-conditioned living area with kitchenette, shower, bedroom and toilet. The home has 3 car accommodation - one with auto-door for security.
* Stand alone block building with 2 car lock-up garage plus a steel awning and plenty of room for a workshop
* Additional 2 bay colorbond shed with power and a greenhouse
* Security screens throughout the home
* Quality acreage on flat land suitable for horses, with a dam and fencing
* Great exposure to the Tin Can Bay Road and proposed new highway
* Within minutes to high school, local shop and the Gympie CBD
* Potential rental return of up to $400 per week for the investor
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We do not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information. Interested parties should make their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of sale.
17 Lockhart Road, Victory Heights, Queensland, 4570, Australia