We are proud to market this beautiful property for our clients who wish to downsize and move onto a smaller parcel of land. This 10 acre property being only 25 minutes to Noosa, 12 minutes to Pomona and 25 minutes to Cooroy is right in the middle of the real estate golden triangle and close the well known "Noosa Trail Network". This undulating to flat property which is suitable for cows and horses has fences, creek and a beautiful parklike setting at the back of the block which lends itself to camping, caravanning or relaxing and enjoying the natural surroundings this block possesses. The three bedroom brick veneer home has been well-maintained and presented by the vendors with pride. While relaxing on the back verandah you will be amazed with the abundance of wildlife that frequent the area. There is no shortage of sheds with a fully closed in steel framed four bay and another high entry steel frame two bay shed suitable for caravans. Both are close and convenient to the house for the male species to hide in. In addition to this, there is extra accommodation with two bedrooms and amenities for the visitors, far enough away so as privacy can be enjoyed by all. This property is on the market to be sold quickly, and simply won't last long at this price. Call today and book your inspection.
Features of this property include:
- 3.89ha (approx. 10 acres) prime Noosa Shire real estate
- Three bedroom brick veneer home
- Two large sheds, 1 x four bay and 1 x high entry 2 bay
- Extra accommodation with amenities
- Suitable for cows and horses
- Noosa Trail Network close by
- Parklike setting for camping, caravanning etc
- Lovely seasonal creek and dams supplying plenty of water for gardens
- Concrete driveway from the main road to the house and sheds
- Only 25mins to Noosa,12mins to Pomona and 25mins to Cooroy
The house is set back from the road to give you all the privacy you need.
417 Cootharaba Road, Cootharaba, Queensland, 4565, Australia