RAY White Commercial has been commissioned by the Queensland Government to auction eight acreage properties from the Mary Valley region in the state's south-east.
The state-owned properties will go under the hammer in Brisbane on December 8 and will be offered for sale simultaneously via a Helmsman auction, which allows buyers to bid on any one or multiple lots at the same time.
Ray White Commercial CEO Mark Williams said the offering and the Helmsman auction was already generating interest from potential buyers in Queensland as well as interstate.
"The Helmsman auction allows bids to be submitted for multiple properties simultaneously," he said.
The eight properties were acquired for the Bligh government's now superseded Traveston Dam project and range from approximately 1.003ha to approximately 12.77ha.
"All of the properties have houses and are being offered as a vacant possession," Mr Williams said.
Properties For Sale
- 29 Middle Creek Rd, Federal - 2.21ha*
- 57 Middle Creek Rd, Federal - 2.24ha*
- 112 Christies Rd, Federal - 4ha*
- 277 Skyring Creek Rd, Federal - 12.77ha*
- 275 Skyring Creek Rd, Federal - 2ha*
- 119 Ironstone Creek Rd, Tuchekoi - 2.03ha*
- 2670 Mary Valley Rd, Kandanga - 5.47ha*
- 1190 Kenilworth-Skyring Creek Rd, Tuchekoi - 1.003ha*
The auction will be held at the Marriot Hotel, 515 Queen St, Brisbane, at 10.30am on Saturday, December 8.