A MAN is in a critical condition in the Royal Brisbane Hospital after being shot in Kippa Ring on Friday night.
Around 9.50pm, police were called to a Fleet Drive address to find a 28-year-old man with a gunshot wound.
Redcliffe detectives are currently investigating the nature of the incident.
Anybody who may have been in the area last night or has information that may be of assistance is urged to contact the Redcliffe CIB on 3283 0555.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
Mobile Home 01 01
Gympie jobs listed daily
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee