A DRIVER who rolled a car in Granville on Friday morning had fled the scene by the time emergency workers arrived.
Maryborough police and firefighters were called to the crash, on the corner of Cambridge and Raglan Sts, about 8.30am.
They located a white Ford Laser on its roof, but no driver or passengers could be found.
The person who contacted authorities reported seeing someone running away from the scene.
It is not known whether the vehicle had been stolen.
Anyone with information can phone Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
Mobile Home 01 01
Gympie jobs listed daily
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee