Terms and Conditions for “Muster Show Family Pass” The Gympie Times
1. Method of entry: Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
To go into the randomly drawn Muster Show Family Pass readers must present a “Muster Show Family Pass” entry form to The Gympie Times office, 44 Nash St Gympie. Entry forms will be published in The Gympie Times beginning on Saturday May 3rd 2014 and closing at 3pm on Friday 16th, 2014. Contestants must have their entry form(s) in by 3pm on Friday 16th, 2014. By submitting entry forms, the participant has the chance to win 1 Muster Family Pass.
Once the competition has expired, the winners’ entry forms will be selected at random and the winners will be asked to collect their prize.
2. Original Print
The Entry form must be original newsprint - no photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will be accepted.
Place the Complete Entry Form in an envelope marked The Gympie Times “Muster Show Family Pass” with your name, address, email address and contact phone number(s) on the back and then:
(a) send by pre-paid post to The Gympie Times PO Box 394 Gympie Q 4570
(b) deliver to The Gympie Times, 44 Nash Street Gympie
(Delivery to The Gympie Times office must be received before 5pm Thursday 15th 2014 because of the office being closed on the Gympie Show Friday 16th of May 2014.
Entries after this time and from Thursday the 15th of May will be taken at the Gympie Muster Stand in the Pavilion at the Gympie Show. Payment to the Gympie Show will be required.
Contestants may submit more than one entry.
Season Family Pass to the Gympie Muster 2014.
Season Muster Family - 2 x Adults & 2 x Children u 18
4. The prize is unrestricted to age. The prize value is exclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
5. Competition duration: The competition commences on Saturday May 3rd 2014 and closes at 3pm on Friday 16th of May 2014.
6 Eligibility limitations:
The following persons are also ineligible to enter:
(i) employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter so far as they are directly associated with this competition; (The Gympie Times)
(ii) the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
7. Draw and notification: Random Draw at the Gympie Muster Stand at the Gympie Show – winner does not need to be present.
8. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised and ID that includes a photograph may be required.
All prizes to be picked up from the Gympie Times office.
Upon request by the Promoter a copy of the general contest rules and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
10. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
11. Entries and privacy: All entries become and remain the property of